ADS PLUGIN WITH AUTO AD INJECTION
Need an easy way to automatically insert post ads?
In-post ads get the best click through rate. If you want to increase your CTR and Google AdSense revenue, then you need to insert post ads within your content.
Insert Post Ads allows you to automatically insert post ads after a specified number of paragraphs. This saves you the hassle of manually inserting post ads for every post.
This ads plugin is based on our article about how to insert ads within your post content in WordPress.
We created this plugin to make it as easy as possible to insert ads in posts.
INSERT POST ADS FEATURES
- Quick and easy setup
- Automatic Google AdSense injection
- Insert post ads using any third party advertising code, or custom code
- Select whether to insert post ads on posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Choose to insert post ads before content, after post content, or after specified number of paragraphs
Insert Post Ads makes monetizing your blog easy.
- Install Insert Post Ads by uploading the
insert-post-adsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
- Active the Insert Post Ads plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Add your adverts by navigating to the
Post Advertsin the WordPress Administration menu.
- Choose where to insert your newly created Post Adverts by navigating to
Post Adverts > Settingsin the WordPress Administration menu.
Contributors & Developers
INTERESTED IN DEVELOPMENT?
- Change the insert ‘ad after para# N’ container to a random classname to prevent adblockers from blocking it
- In the ad creation page, hide the paragraph# input field when the position in the dropdown are top or bottom
- Add a new filter ‘insert_post_ads_enabled’ – that can be used to temporarily stop ads from printing, say for AMP pages
- Code cleanups
- Permissions for ads access
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.3
- Cleaned up code
- Tested with WordPress 4.3
- Fix: plugin_dir_path() and plugin_dir_url() used for Multisite / symlink support
- Added: New options to position advert before content or after content
- Added: WordPress 4.0 compatibility
- Added: Option to exclude inline CSS on adverts
- Added: .insert-post-ads class on advert containers
- Added: Post/Page/CPT specific advert exclusion option
- Removed: readme.txt tags
- Fix: Content not outputting when no Post Adverts defined
- Added Simplified Chinese language translations (props: Changmeng Hu)
- First release